ROADWORTHY CERTIFICATES & PRE-PURCHASE CAR INSPECTIONS
Looking for a roadworthy inspection station? Savvas Mobile Mechanic is a licensed inspection station and can issue roadworthy certificates for cars which pass the roadworthy assessment.
Whether you’re renewing your registration of an old vehicle, selling your car and need a roadworthy certificate to finalise the sale, or just simply purchasing a used car and need to confirm it’s roadworthy, we are here to help.
Our roadworthy inspection covers the vehicle’s key components and safety features to ensure its roadworthiness and only covers major safety-related items, such as:-
Our roadworthy inspection covers key components and safety features of the vehicle to ensure its roadworthiness and only cover the following major safety-related items:
- Safety features (seats and seatbelts, mirrors, horn, etc.)
- Lights, light covers, indicators, etc.
- Windscreen and windows (including wipers and washers)
- Wheels and tyres (rims, tyre tread and depth, etc.)
- Steering, suspension and brakes
- Vehicle structure (body, chassis, etc.) and engine.
Roadworthy certificates are only valid for 6 months, so you must register your vehicle within this timeframe.
Roadworthy Certificate Service from $85.00.
CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK A ROADWORTHY CERTIFICATE SERVICE!
PRE-PURCHASE CAR INSPECTIONS
You don’t want to be caught out buying a used car with minor or major faults and problems. You should get a pre-purchase vehicle inspection done before buying your next car.
Our team will examine the vehicle you are considering buying and prepare a detailed report. We will also inform you of any possible costs involved in fixing existing or future problems. When buying a used car, making a small investment in an inspection could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars in the long run.
When it comes to pre-purchase inspections for cars on the Gold Coast, Savvas Mobile Mechanic has you covered. We will thoroughly inspect your car, 4×4, van or truck by going through the a checklist which includes the following inspections:-
- Windscreen checks for any cracks
- Panel colour matching checks
- Rust spot checks
- Boot and bonnet alignment check
- Ensure doors and fenders are aligned
- Weather stripping check
- Scratches and chips on the vehicle’s body
- Vehicle body damage and panel check
- Dent check on wheels
- Tread Check & Condition of Tyres
- Check spare tyre, jack and lugnut
- Check oils or fluid for leaks
- Oil filter check
- Battery terminals corrosion check
- Oil dipstick check
- Check for any odours while engine is running
- Exhaust pipe emissions check
- Air conditioner & heater check
- Buttons, knobs & gauges functionality check
- Check opening & closing alignment of all doors
- Condition & safety check of seats including seat belts
- Dashboard crack check
- Dashboard warning lights illumination check
- Hazard lights check
- Power windows check (if applicable)
- Stereo & speakers check
- Windscreen wiper fluid check
- Windscreen wipers condition & function check
- Sun visor check
Brakes & Steering:
- Brake & emergency brake check
- Car steering check
- Noise check
- Steering vibration check (while driving)
Prep-Purchase Car Inspections from $160.00.
CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK A PRE-PURCHASE CAR INSPECTION!
Businesses we partner with: